The past month here in Denmark has been incredible. The weather and been so lovely and warm, and it hasen’t rained once!
Not the kind of weather we’re used to, so it’s really put me in a summer mood to say the least. So naturally I was really inspired and thought it was a perfect time for me to share my current summer favorites with you all. I talk more in detail about each item in the new video below
Here is a quick and easy list of links of the products mentioned in the video (in the same order):
- Heliocare Advance Gel Sunscreen SPF 50*
- Essie Peep Show
- Essie Romper Room Nail Polish*
- Essie Ballet Slippers Nail Polish* (mentioned but not shown)
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturising Lipstick in Nile Nude*
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturising Lip Gloss in Ocean Sunrise*
- Zao Highlighter
- Elf Blusher+Bronzer Duo*
- Max Factor Brow Pencil
- LÓreal Brow Artist Plumper*
- Collection Concealer in Fair*
- Rimmel stay Matte Powder in 006 Warm Beige*
- Real Techniques Crease Brush* (only comes in a set, unfortunately)
- Yoga with Adrianne Youtube Channel
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin Podcast
- Beautiful Writers Podcast
* Affiliate links
Here is my favorites video, where I talk about why I’m loving all of these things for summer.
I hope you enjoyed the video and you are having an awesome summer so far.