13 Comments

1. Dimitra February 10, 2015 / 11:45 am

Hey Nat! : )
    It’s so great seeing this video and hear you talking about how it all started — it’s nice reminiscing those times, which I gotta admit, I do miss! I’m overly excited you’re still recording and would it be okay asking if you’re planning on coming back in the music industry?
    I’ve been such a huge fan since the very beginning and I’ll support you no matter what you choose to do!

I’m so happy for you and your family, may God bless you all!
    xo

• Natasha Thomas February 11, 2015 / 12:25 pm

You’re so sweet:) Thank you! I’m not against doing music again, if it happens organically but I’m not chasing or forcing anything:)…Also a bit more complicated now that I have my little daughter to take care of, and she comes first:) But still love making music for sure!! Always will…Your support and kind words mean so much to me, so thank you for making my day and I wish you only wonderful things in the future as well:) Hugs, Nat

• Natasha Thomas September 8, 2016 / 12:18 pm

What a LOVELY comment!:) Thank you so much, Dimitra (gorgeous name btw;)…I’m very family orientated these days. Ever since I had my daughter 3 years ago she’s my main priority. But it’s nice to still have a creative outlet like this blog and my youtube channel:) Thank you very much for all your kind words and support! means a ton <3 Love, Nat

2. Mark February 19, 2015 / 1:01 pm

Hey
    Thanks for explaining a few things 🙂 I know that you probably can’t tell the “whole truth” because of contracts and stuff but its’ nice to get some insight from you.
    In my opinion it all looked a bit rushed and you were pushed into that “girlie-pop” image that you didn’t really like. But I still enjoyed your music and still listen to it (also your album).
    I’m not really into beauty stuff, so I won’t watch every beauty advice but I wish you good luck and hope to hear some music from you in the future 🙂

Mark

• Natasha Thomas February 19, 2015 / 9:30 pm

That’s so lovely of you to say. Thanks Mark! And I understand about the beauty stuff;)…We’ll see what happens in the future. Hugs, Nat

• Natasha Thomas September 8, 2016 / 12:22 pm

Hi Mark,

I fully understand if you’re not into beauty stuff – and for this blog and youtube project you might not be the main demographic;)

You’re completely right about contracts and stuff. So can’t go too much into detail, only a bit of my experience from my point of view. I was super fortunate and it was an amazing experience and growth period for me – I was just a bit too young and on my own with it all a bit more than a 16 year old should be expected to handle I feel like now…But learned alot;)

I’m happy you enjoyed the music. I still love music and miss recording, but don’t think the lifestyle fits very well for me along with having a family life as well:)…

3. Elle March 11, 2015 / 4:12 am

Hi Natasha,
    Greetings from the other part of the world:) I’m from Hong Kong and I’ve been your fans since 2004! (Thanks to the Touch of pink campaign, lol)It’s really hard for us to get the updated news other than the State / UK/Japan/Korea music scene in here so thanks for explaining everything. Even though I would be missing your songs , I’m glad that you have moved on to a new stage of your life 🙂

You still look stunning! I bet your daughter must be very adorable! Please share with us more about your family within those video 🙂 I’m easily allergic to skincare products these year therefore I tend to use those hypo sensitivity. I would visit your page more to learn about those beauty products in the future:)

Moving on to a new stage in life can be a challenging process. I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great!

• Natasha Thomas March 12, 2015 / 1:27 pm

Wow, that’s amazing!:) Thank you very much for your comment. Sadly, I’ve never gotten the chance to go to Hong Kong. I will definitely share some beauty recommendations for sensitive skin! In general I would recommend natural products without any essential oils in them. Much Love, Nat

4. why March 4, 2016 / 9:23 pm

Why would you delete this? 🙁

• Natasha Thomas September 8, 2016 / 12:23 pm

I switched youtube channels, sorry!:) It’s back up now:) Hope you enjoy it…Love, Nat

5. Mesut March 20, 2016 / 3:01 pm

Hi dear Natasha , I am your fan since I heard the song ” save your kisses for me ” . This song is very special for me . I was a language student and I used to listen English songs , I was at the begining of the road and I met you . And I have never forgotten that song and you . You know this and you heard this thousands times but i want to say that again ; you are amazingly beautiful and impressive . I am very sad that I can not watch your new video clips anymore , and I am sure your other fans are also missing you , I hope , one day you will return and we will listen to you with happy eyes 🙂 with best wishes, your fan, Mesut

6. Mesut March 20, 2016 / 3:03 pm